Just a few small house updates to share!
(this is for you mom!)
The laundry room had a few little updates!
Added new art and pictures!
The kids had fun playing in the big pile of laundry and we got some cute pictures for our room!
Win, Win!
I did the same thing in our guest/kids bathroom upstairs!
Found these nice frames from Walmart at $4 a piece and knew just what to put in them!
Picture of the kids in the tub!
I had seen this idea off of Pinterest years ago and loved it!
Finally got around to making it happen!
The kids had a REALLY long bath that day - as I was trying to get some good pictures of them on their own and together!
Pleased with how the pictures turned out and what the frames add to the room!!


Aww! I love both of these ideas! I have seen them on Pinterest too (and probably pinned them) but you know how that goes sometimes. Glad you were actually able to accomplish them! Very cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea! Love the laundry room idea and the pics in the bathroom! So creative! Turned out so well!
ReplyDelete