Week of December 21
We had a little dusting of snow one morning and Ryken helped me shovel it! He loves to use his little shovel. It was the perfect snow for him too. Light and fluffy! It was the perfect weather for him to be outside in too. In the 30's actually and no wind! He had a blast!
A month later...he finished his poop chart! He has requested a toy jeep! :) We plan to have him pick one from a selection off line and then have it shipped to him - something to look forward to in the mail!
Sorraya has been laying on the ground when playing again recently! She loves to slide on the floor, so this is my guess as to why she does this!
This little miss turned 11 months this week!
Wednesday (Christmas Eve), Chris worked a half day and then we left and drove to Bismark and got there just in time to make it for the Christmas Eve service at Mom and Dad Brucks' church!
The whole family came over after the service and we celebrated together!
I bothered everyone for a picture! But I am glad I did and I hope they are too!
Have to get a family picture when we can! :)
On Saturday (the 26th) we went to the Heritage center all together before we left and drove home!
Celebrating the ordinary moments that make life extraordinary!






THE FAMILY PICTURE IS A REALLY GOOD ONE!! (I forgot to mention that in the other post!!)
ReplyDelete