Sunday, August 3, 2014

Church Furniture

I believe this will be the last church furniture update. 
Everything is in! 

This is the water feature that runs to remind us of being baptized in Christ, when there is not a baptism going on.

 The pulpit and communion table and chairs are in and beautiful. 
Everything ties together very nicely!


 The nursery couch and chairs have been in for a while and are very nice.
 There is a pack n play and rocking chair in each of the crib rooms as well. 
Which I use often and it is nice to have!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! That all looks so amazing! Your church is now one of the nicest churches I have ever seen! Those separate little rooms with a rocker and pack and play would be so wonderful to have at every church! Thanks for posting. Again, it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete