Tuesday, August 12, 2014

New Furniture

Our new furniture came last week!
 It was a long wait and it was so worth it! 
We love it!

Here is the beautiful hickory bench for our entry way! 

 Our two toned table with 8 chairs (2 not shown).
The two colors were not as distinct as we thought they would be, but we are very happy with the end result...and actually we think what it ended up looking like fits better! :)
 Our end tables!  One of each side of the room. It is so nice to have these to put items on instead of moving our bar stools over to use as a table! 
 We got new pillows as well for the couch! 

We are working on picking out curtains and an area rug! 
It is slowly coming today and we are really liking the area more and more with each new piece. 

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT ALL!! That bench in the entry way will be so so nice - no more sitting on the flour to get the kids shoes on... haha! The dining table looks amazing and the end tables will be so nice for sure! Can't wait to see the final product! YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so nice!!!! :) I'm sure that bench will come in handy for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New furniture is so fun!!! Glad it was everything you were hoping it would be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looked at these posts while camping and didn't comment....but I LOVE it! So so excited for you because I know what that must be like to get something new for your house--to make it feel more like home for you! Something you had waited to be finished for quite some time. Worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete