Today I am thankful for:
unexpected treats
Last week, we were getting out of the van to go into Walmart and Ryken declares that he see's a circle in the street.
I look down and sure enough, there was a circle in the street.
A penny!
He carried it around the whole time in Walmart and didn't loose it!
He sure enjoyed the penny and it was fun to see the joy it brought him.
Then today, as we were coming into the house from Walmart, Ryken points and says "This?!" and I look and a mommy duck is taking her duckling across our driveway!
I ran and get my camera and we watched the mommy and babies continue on their way.
I was reminded that all of God's creatures proclaim His name.
What care and protection this mommy duck provides for her babies!
I also wondered how she got them to follow her so well! :) I want to know her tricks!
It was exciting and I am thankful I am able to stay home with my kids so that we can stop and enjoy these little moments that are just treats and great learning moments!!



That is SO sweet! And I would like to know mommy duck's tricks as well :)
ReplyDeletePennies and ducklings! Great surprises for sure!! :)
ReplyDelete