Today I am thankful for:
new learning tools
A month or two ago, when I first started getting really excited about doing Tot School with Ryken, Allison was one of the first person's who heard about it, because I was looking at her blog and what she does with her kids and then ideas started flowing.
She knew how excited I was and for that very reason she sent Ryken this foam number puzzle to learn with. And to encourage his mommy with!
Then once Tot School had begun, I received two other packages with learning manipulative.
These were from Jenn. She is also doing Tot School with her little boy and so she passed on some goodies that she has used and liked!
Both were surprises!
These are 5 boards with puzzle shapes on each side that you put the pieces in.
I felt like a nerd when I opened this package, cause I saw what it was and then went "cool!"! But it is pretty neat! And perfect for all the shapes Ryken is learning!
My Mom always asks if there is something she should keep her eyes open for at the thrift store and I said these this time. I had wanted to use them for circle week, but they weren't at the library and I didn't want to buy them full price.
So my mom decided to just get them for us. So they came after circle week, but one of the pages in the book worked for square week...so that was fun!
So lots of goodies to help Ryken learn with!
I am thankful for all of your for thinking of us and sending them our way! :)

Surprises in the mail are so fun!!
ReplyDelete