FOUR years with this wonderful man of God!
Because of God's grace the smile on my face is just as big - and the joy in my heart is over abundant!
We celebrated with a delicious burger from JL Beers!!
We watched our wedding video and reminisced on all of God's goodness in our marriage!!
Our Timeline:
May 2009 - Met in Prescott, AZ
January 2010 - Started Dating
September 2010 - Got Engaged
May 2011 - Got Married
July 2011 - Found out we were expecting baby #1
March 2012 - Ryken Christopher was born
May 2012 - Married for 1 Year
May 2013 - Signed contract for our new house
May 2013 - Married for 2 Years
June 2013 - Found out we were expecting baby #2
October 2013 - Moved into our house
January 2014 - Sorraya Adira was born
February 2014 - Chris started working at Reile's Transfer
May 2014 - Married for 3 years
May 2015 - Married for 4 years
Life with Chris is truly half as hard and twice as good!
This song was released in 2009, and I remember the first time I heard it and thought that describes married life perfectly and beautifully!
And I thought it was fitting back when we were newlyweds...but it is far more applicable as each year goes on!
Praise God for bringing us together!
I love the timeline!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love that song so much too! And love your little timeline to reflect back! You two are a beautiful picture of marriage
ReplyDelete