Week of May 24
Sunday Best!
Sunday Best!
A sweet lady at our church made these glow in the dark rocks for her garden and asked if she could give one to Ryken and Sorraya! Ryken was so excited to have rocks...and then even more excited to have rocks that glow in the dark!
The ladies in our church are so kind and such blessings to our family!
Sunday Evening service (we were sitting in the cry room) and Sorraya spotted daddy preaching and was saying what sounds like daddy in her language!
Labor Day we went to Home Depot!
Sorraya's first time in one of these special carts!
It was raining...so we were working on some inside projects or at least ones that we can do inside!
Watching the wood get cut!
Sorraya was introduced to dipping fries into ketchup! She loved doing it herself!
She was just dipping the fry and then licking off the ketchup and repeated that!
Watering the seeds!
Chris added 3 more shelves to our garage!
They sure are nice to have for storage and to get things off the ground!
Chris and I spent a lot of time pulling weeds this weekend!
We had crab grass taking over our yard! :(
But we got all the big ones out...so we can now look at our yard without cringing!
On Tuesday, with Exhale mom's, we went to Gooseberry Park!
All the moms brought lunches, so we all had one big impromptu picnic lunch together!
It wasn't planned ahead of time, but sure was enjoyed!
He loved the tire swing!
But liked it even better with his friend Leo!
Beautiful Sunset!
Flowers for the porches!
Ryken cleaning his cars at the car wash!
It was a beautiful evening!
Dad pick up some brats and a small steak to grill and we enjoyed our meal outside!!
After supper, we couldn't stay inside, so we went to the park!
Tried to teach Raya how to blow on dandelions! She would blow, but no hard enough to make any fly off!
Ryken was doing a good job showing her how it was done!
Up on the big dirt hill!
Watching the rain together!
He was pointing things out to her, like lightening and birds that were flying by!
After the rain, there was this beautiful sunset!
Then I looked again 30 minutes later or so, and it was all red and orange, so I had to go take another picture!
Ryken working hard! She loves this activity!
Being silly together!
Orange Juice making time and Raya's first time helping!
It's a big deal to make orange juice in our house!
She enjoyed it!!
Love Ryken's face watching Raya learn and enjoy it!
It's garage sale season again!
I have never done it at all, but I always see one of my friends steal of deals when she goes every weekend...and so I figured I would give it a shot!
I look on craigslist before hand to see where there are garage sales in a 5 mile radius of our house or so, so I'm not driving all over the place, but one ad I saw was a familiar address. It was our good friends the Rudolph's old house. So I just had to go!
I'm hooked!
So many great deals for such little money!!
All this was $8!
Silly girl!
Ryken got to play with the Micro Machines again! :)
Happy boy!
We had a graduation open house on Saturday!
We celebrated with the graduate, but we also...
chased the dogs around
played with a mini John Deer tractor
Played with balloons!
Ate good food!
Played at the park across the street!
Pretty little girl, Raya!
It was a beautiful day, so after the party, we went and had some supper and ate it outside!
Sorraya loves to crawl up into Ryken's bed and lay down and get comfy!!
Celebrating the ordinary moments that make life extraordinary!

So many BEAUTIFUL pictures this week! Wow! Excited to see what other treasures you will find at garage sales!
ReplyDeleteLove all the pictures! So precious. Especially the ones of Ryken watching Sorraya learn to make OJ! :) I can't wait to see your precious family next month! :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the picture of Ryken and Raya sitting and watching the rain together! And I love the picture of Raya at the graduation party. I saw that one on Mom or Dad's phone and thought it was one to frame for sure! Looks like your guys are enjoying your summer weather to the fullest! Love it!
ReplyDelete