Saturday, October 18, 2014

Dakota Carriage Company Outing

My mom's group had a outing this week.
We went to the Dakota Carriage Company Pumpkin Patch. I had never even heard of this place, so I was thankful to be introduced to it through the group!
There were lots of carnival games right at first.
This was so cool!! Instead of a sand box, it was a box full of corn! Ryken had a blast in it!
The kids had a great time stacking all the checker pieces. 
Ryken thought these were wheels, so when he saw this stroller sitting nearby, he put a checkers piece by each wheel! Oh I love his imagination. The owner of the stroller thought he was a hoot!
He got his first golf ball in the whole. 
He enjoyed the teeter-toter! Love his smile!
He went through a little maze! Then another little boy came and they were running around together.
Ryken kept saying, "BOY! Where'd you go boy?!" We asked the boy his name and then he called him by his name! 
Took a little break on a bench his size!
The whole group that came went on a wagon ride!
There were animals there...alpacas and all!! And Jenny the Donkey was for sale!
On the other side of the park, there were big hay bridges and tunnels for the kids!
At the end, the kids got to pick out a pumpkin to take home!
It was a fun morning! The kids had a blast!
The adults had a great time too!


3 comments:

  1. Yeah to your mom's group for introducing you to this place! It looks like a BLAST! So many fun things and good pictures! I love the one of you and the kiddos on the wagon. Great one! Now you will have to go back in the years to come!!

    P.S. Did it cost much?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This place looks AWESOME! What great activities for young kids! I so wish this was something I could take Jace to! How fun to have a mom's group! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww what a fun looking place!!!

    ReplyDelete