Week of October 12
After Church, Sorraya enjoyed watching the rain come down outside!
Raya's first time sitting in the cart like a big girl...which means we got to use to special cart so Ryken could sit too! They both loved it!
An empty box that Ryken can stand in = an automatic good time!
We had a pig in the house this week!
Play group with the Exhale group (mom's group) at the park on Tuesday!!
We had Joel and Lorretta over for supper on Tuesday. It was their goodbye dinner! They were leaving for AZ at the end of the week until they come back in late spring!
They will be missed and they sure will miss the kids!!
Wednesday, we went to Dakota Carriage Company with the Exhale group and had a very nice time!
Sorraya likes to get up on her hands and feet and put her little bum in the air, and she will often put her head all the way down on the ground! It cracks us up, and Ryken liked to imitate it!
Wednesday evening Chris had to do some work at the church to get ready for a meeting the following day, so we met there for supper so we could spend some time together! It was a great idea on Chris' part!
After we ate, Chris and I talked while kicking the soccer ball around, and Sorraya crawled around and Ryken ran around and/or played in the nursery! It was such a fun time! Oh the little things!
Someone was taking pictures of me!
While waiting to check out at Sam's, I looked and saw my two precious kids sitting together in the cart and I smiled while my heart overflowed with thanksgiving to a good God who gifted us with these gems!
I was putting silverware in, and Sorraya was taking it out!
Ryken got himself all cuddled up on the couch with Marlin!
Friday afternoon, Grandma and Grandpa came into town for a week!
Celebrating the ordinary moments that make life extraordinary!





Sorraya is going to somersault! What a big girl in the cart. I bet they love looking at each other in that cart. Very creative of ryken with the mega blocks!! Colts favorite thing is taking silverware out too:)
ReplyDeleteAww I just love reading these posts.... I love getting to see your family life! Although I wish I could see it in person and be apart of it more often... Sorraya is getting so big!!!!
ReplyDeleteEmber loves riding in those big carts when Emmerson is with us sometimes! They are sure a little harder to maneuver but it is worth it for the amount of joy it brings them! I love the picture of them sitting next to each other. They are precious! Can't wait to see your post of when mom and dad visited!
ReplyDelete