Saturday, October 18, 2014

Buffalo River Pumpkin Patch

Last Saturday, we went to the Buffalo River Pumpkin Patch!
I have heard much about it, but we had never been! 
It was a fun family outing and a nice afternoon for it as well! 
He liked rolling the pumpkins around!
There was this little loop of a "town" set up that had dressed up scarecrows in different scenes. 
Ryken and Daddy were in jail!!
Going through the big corn maze! Ryken was leading the way.
There was an area with lots of plastic play houses that Ryken enjoyed!
Real pumpkins on the vine!
Reckon sitting on the saddle and swinging his rope. In the second picture he was saying Ye-Haw!
We went through the petting zoo!
Ryken rode the little barrel cars! He sat in this car first...but then when it was time to ride, he picked a different one!
He was the only one on the ride. The man driving it, kept looking back and always had a big smile on his face! He was the perfect man for the job.
Growing SO big!
They had picture spots set up all over the farm and Chris said they knew I was coming! 
You never pass up a good family picture spot!

4 comments:

  1. I love fall!!! So cute! And looks like so much fun :)! And I absolutely love the family photo at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I just love all the fun family activities that start coming out of the woodwork once fall starts! This looks like a great one as well! Love when there are picture spots set up! It is meant to be for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so much fun!!! Ryken looks like he had a blast! I just love the fall season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute family pic at the end of this post!!!

    ReplyDelete