Today I am thankful for:
Ultrasound pictures
Today I had an ultrasound to check the growth of our little girl, because she was measuring small and the Doctor wanted to be sure all was growing as it should be.
It was so fun seeing her so far along. Here in Fargo, we don't get a second ultrasound unless there is a reason to check out something. So thankfully, it was nothing of much concern to anyone.
She has been so active and her heart beat has still been strong, that it didn't raise too much concern. But of course, there were still those "what if" thoughts at the back of my mind.
But here she is!!!! :)
She is head down and really far down, so it was hard to get a good shot of her face. But I would say the technician did pretty good!
At one point, she had opened and closed her mouth a couple times. So fun to see!
The placenta was right by her mouth…but you can see some fingers peaking out! :)
She has such long, narrow feet. We got to see them for a while and they just looked so skinny.
Here are her toes though! Loved every part we got to see!
So at the end, after all was measured, she got an estimated size/weight of just over 5 lbs. I told the technician the size Ryken was when he was born at 39 weeks (6lbs5oz) and she said this baby will be right on track to being the same size if she were born at 39 weeks.
I did have them double check the gender…she still is a girl!! :)
Later in the afternoon, I got a call from the Doctor that all looks good. Music to our ears!
We are so thankful and can't wait to meet her all the more now that we saw a glimpse of her!!
And like all the other ultrasound pictures, they will be treasured!!





What a small little peanut! :) Jace was an estimated 5 lbs, 5 oz at his 35 week ultra sound and they predicted he would be 8.5-9 lbs! And then out popped my 7.5 lb. baby boy. Predictions are so fun, but can be so off too! Can't wait to see pics of baby girl Brucks! SO SOON MAMA!!!!
ReplyDeletePs. I'm going to guess that she will be 6 lbs. 4 oz. :) 19 inches!
I loved how you gave a prediction!! :) you were spot on with your prediction for Kade is what I remember! All in time, we will know!
DeleteHave you settled on a name?
ReplyDeleteNo name yet! We are trying to have 2-3 names that we agree on and choose once she has been born!
Delete