I realized as Chris was talking to his Dad this week, and he was asking how the church was coming, that I haven't updated recently and A LOT has happened!!
So lets get to it!
This is in the old building still. Right behind where the pulpit is currently. Two doors and windows on each side. A nice ramp and stairs.
What you see when you walk through from the old building into the new building. The foyer and the doors into the worship center.
This is another long view of the foyer from the front doors of the new building.
Looking the front!
Pews are in.
These beautiful windows line the hallways on both sides of the worship center.
This is part of what is behind where the pulpit will be in the new building. Bathrooms, meeting and storage rooms!
The baptismal that is waiting to be tiled.
And the other little square thing will be the water feature that will be running all the time as a reminder of baptism when there isn't a baptism going on!
Looking at the back of the worship center.
The stained glass window that will be in the circle spot at the top is currently being worked on!
The cabinets are almost all installed in the church office. It looks so nice and will be just that!
And look at these beautiful bookshelves in Pastor Doug's office. They have been working hard on them this week. I was shocked when I walked in and saw them today!
Other cabinets and storage space.
This is the new nursery, which is in the old building.
Through that door at the back is the crib rooms.
There are 4 crib rooms and one closet at the back!
This will be a nice asset. Hope it works as nice as it seems like it will!
Inside one of the rooms. Just enough room for a crib and a chair for mom!
Also, not pictured is the new lighting in the current building. It is actually ALL lit. Where as before, there were dark spots around the big room and a buzz that came with the lights.
But now the light is evenly dispersed and it is soft and really helped improve the room.
We were told today that the goal is to have the first service February 2, 2014.
Just 2 weeks away!
I told Chris that I know I will want to be there for it, whether I am up to it or not.
He said understandable, but we will do what is best for us!
Thankful for his leadership and care! :)














It is really coming together beautifully. I am anxious to see it in person.
ReplyDeleteIt is BEAUTIFUL!
ReplyDelete