Monday, September 1, 2014

House Updates

A few updates to the house that happened in the last month or so!

We got new pillows and just put up our new curtains! They add a nice lightness to the room along with a beautiful color. 
 Chris put up the hooks in the entry way! He did a superb job leveling and spacing them out on the wall!
We are so happy with them and will be so much more helpful this fall and winter when people need a place to hang and put their cooler weather gear! :)
 A picture with jackets on the hooks! haha! :)
 The art and curtains are up in the nursery! 
The curtains really complete the room! 

5 comments:

  1. WOW! How awesome! It's so fun when a little change can make such a big impact on a room! And you got many small changes! LOVE the curtains! It does add so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome...but I must have missed somewhere the story of the curtains? I thought you were so happy with your others? Love the coats on hooks! And the curtains really finish the nursery so well! All looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The story was...I had more fabric like the old curtains to cover the 4 pillows on the couch with. I had that since December and never nailed down having a lady from church make the pillows...so I figured that since it took me that long and still haven't done it, that I must not really like them and would hate for her to do all the work and then really not like it. So we just found something that we liked instead of "just making something work"!

      Delete
  3. All looks good!! Great job to you and Chris on everything! And the hooks will be so nice - so much better than hangers in a closet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the wall art (verses) on the wall in Sorraya's Room!! And loved seeing all your house updates :)!

    ReplyDelete