Week of September 14
The week started off good!!
We finally got our hydro-seed sprayed!
Sorraya loves to play right where the sun shines on the floor! Silly girl!!
Out in Georgetown, MN on Tuesday!
Ryken was able to see some real live horses.
He wasn't too sure of them! Didn't want to touch them, but would look at them...from a distance!
Sorraya's first time in the stroller...sitting up so big! And loving it!
Ryken giving Sorraya a ride around the yard!
Ryken giving Gunnar a ride around the yard!
Wednesday we went to the airport for lunch!
Grandpa Joe and Grammy Lorretta gladly accepted the invite to come too! It was such a beautiful day! Low 70's with a light breeze and LOTS of sunshine!
Thursday the kids and I got the oil changed in the van.
There was nothing for the kids to play with while we waited...so Ryken went into every model car there was inside the building!
My big helper!
Ryken asked to help vacuum, I told him he could help mommy.
He reassured me that he could do it by himself! So I let him give it a shot. It's hard to push on the carpet, but he did a little upstairs as well as downstairs. He even went around a few corners and into a room without hitting a wall or anything. I was impress! He loved it!
Friday morning we left for Duluth for 4 nights!
Post on that later...once we get back!
Celebrating the ordinary moments that make life extraordinary!




YAY! :) Glad that the grass seed got laid finally! :) Love seeing all your updates! :)
ReplyDeleteYAY for the grass seed! That has been a long time coming! And look at Sorraya sitting in the stroller all grown up! What a sweetie! Ryken reminds me so much of Jace… loving to help vacuum. Jace LOVES to help me clean the floors. Yesterday I was mopping the floors and he had his own mop, and he would follow me around helping. I cleaned under the table… he had to clean under the table. It was so cute. :) Hopefully that joy lasts when they are actually old enough for that to be a chore. haha. ;) Can't wait to see your post about Duluth!
ReplyDeleteYeah for GRASS!! So exciting! Grass makes a backyard and I have so many fond memories with you growing up playing in the grass! :) I love how Raya is laying in the sun..,.. I would too! Maci loves to do that too! Hee hee!
ReplyDelete