Sunday, December 1, 2013

Week 31

31 weeks!!
November 27, 2013
(picture taken at 31.5 weeks)

How Far Along: 31 Weeks
Approximate Size of Baby: a pineapple
Best Moment of the Week: The surprise baby shower that was thrown for me in Arizona!! It was so sweet and thoughtful. I was thankful for all my friends and family who love me so much and wanted to bless our family in this way.
Movement: She seems to never stop. She is most active at night. It hasn't kept me from sleeping, but when I wake up, she is a busy little lady dancing around in there. She moves around so much that my belly looks like it is vibrating. Chris describes some of her movements as she stretches out a limb and just keeps it there for a few seconds. I love his reactions of enjoyment when she goes crazy or gives a strong kick. 
Food Cravings: Cheese and Grapes
Weeks To Go: 9 weeks. :) Under 10. Single digets. Can't believe how fast it has gone and how close we are to meeting her!!!!


My mom bought a ticket to come January 24, 2014!! Hoping she can be here before the baby is here to help with Ryken for when she does make her grand appearance and then afterwards for a while. I am thankful for the help! So is Chris!



No comments:

Post a Comment