Yellow was a fun week.
We didn't get done all I had planned due to a busy Christmas Eve and Christmas day! But it was busy enough, so we did what we could!
Yellow Discovery Box
Yellow themed page.
I found this lemonade water sensory bin online and tried to do one.
Yellow water, ice cube trays, real ice cubes, cups and a few toys.
He enjoyed it and kept taking drinks! :)
And pouring…he sure loves to pour.
We went on a banana hunt around the house.
Found this banana template and it was easy.
Ryken got a new yellow tractor from his "Uncle" Matt from church. It fit in nicely with yellow week…since there were pictures of ones in our books we read.
Making a sun with a styrofoam ball and pipe cleaners.
I didn't get around to painting the ball yellow…so yellow pipe cleaners it was. He had a hard time getting the pipe cleaners in, since they fold so easily.
Yellow is for Corn
Popcorn kernel sensory bin.
Ryken painted/stamped with corn on the cob.
We popped some popcorn and enjoyed eating some of it as well.
I strung a few pieces and put them on the tree…seemed timely! :)
Yellow is for chick
Eating scrambled eggs.
Yellow is for bee.
I have been wanting to try and make these homemade freezer biscuits, instead of buy them, cause we always seem to waste some in a roll. But these you can just pull out the number you want and cook them.
They were so easy.
They turned out pretty good!
And since bee's make honey, and it's sorta yellow, we put honey on them and enjoyed them even more! Yum!
Next week is: Green













Your ideas are spectacular and look like SO much fun!!!!! :) :) It makes me want to do color week all over again! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat job again momma!
ReplyDeleteI am going to have to try the biscuits!!
ReplyDelete