Saturday, December 14, 2013

So Tiny

It's that time…
to buy more newborn diapers!! 
This was the only box at Sam's, it includes some newborn diapers, size 1 diapers, case of wipes, diaper/wipes case and a sample of Dreft detergent. 
We will need more than one little bag of newborn diapers…so I will have to get some more elsewhere! 
I pulled a newborn diaper out and pretty sure I got teary eyed (haha), but they were so tiny. 
Chris reminded me that they look big on the babies even.
I had to take a picture of a newborn diaper next to big brother Ryken's! :)
They don't even look that small in the picture, but in your hand, they are just tiny!
I was excited, I had to share! :)


1 comment:

  1. Ahh!! Newborn diapers! I bet I would get teary eyed in your case too :) So fun! Baby girl Brucks is a coming!

    ReplyDelete