Monday, December 2, 2013

One More

For those of you who do not know, I collect sand from around the world! :) 
Whether I have gotten it from traveling or I have gotten it from someone else!! 
18 so far! 
I have some within the states: Utah, Florida, Mississippi, Minnesota, 2 from Michigan, 3 from Hawaii.
Some from out of the country: 2 from Canada, Germany, Thailand, Poland, Ireland, Mexico and Costa Rica.

Well, while in AZ, my friend Steph gave me sand that she graciously picked up from Seattle from when her and her husband went.
Since we are in a new house and I have looked at my sand again and fell in love and got all excited about it, Chris and I have been thinking of how and where to display it in the house! 
You will know when we finally do something with it…because I will just be so excited! :)

And if anyone is going anywhere and wants to collect sand, I would be more than excited to receive it! :) 


1 comment: