Week of November 16
Caught the big girl standing in her crib! She loves to stand!
I decided to have Sorraya try come chunks of banana, and she did great! She didn't choke once! It was so encouraging! She loved the independence of it all as well!
We had men working in our house every day but Tuesday this week!
We had our 1 year walk through a week or two ago for our house and we had some crakes in the wall and another spot that needed to be fixed. So they came and fixed them and it was process with many different steps! Ryken loved having people to watch. He was so very curious. He asked lots of questions. The men were very kind to him and gave him all the attention he was hoping for.
I started re-jarring my sand and re-labeling them this week. I had jars for a few weeks, but just never got myself to finish them off. I wish I had sooner. We love the way they look.
For now, this is where the sand collection will stay. It adds a nice piece to the room.
It is visible and fills an empty spot so nicely. Plus, in the morning when the sun rises and shines in the window, we now have some nice shadows on the wall!
We are both so happy with it!
I still have a few more to jar, but I ran out of jars and label tags!
Our parent/child outing with my mom's group was to American Gold Gym.
A huge gym with tons of trampolines, foam pits, balance beams, rings, and other items to play with.
Oh and LOTS of room to run! Which Ryken liked the best!
I was surprised that he went down the slide into foam pit. He did it 3 times, I think. He had a hard time getting out of the foam, so that scared him away from doing it more. I was just happy he tried.
They got the parachute out, which was a lot of fun!
All the mom's held it up for the kids to run under it. They were looking for colors on the parachute in this picture!
Bouncing balls on the parachute.
Mushroom!
(who rememberer's this from PE class in elementary school?)
He came out with a smile! Thought that was pretty cool. Wish I could have seen his face when he was underneath!
There was this 15-20 foot trampoline that he just loved running along over and over!
Watching the big kids swinging on a rope into the foam pit.
He was just watching them because prior to this picture he had got in front of a girl who swung in and he got knocked in! :( He got far into the pit and did not like that!
Sorraya exploring!
He took a break and did some puzzles with one of the workers!
Ryken got his hair cut on Friday. He sat so good. He kept saying his neck was itchy. And the lady was very patient and kept using the hair dryer to blow it off. She did great with him. It was encouraging to see how much he has grown in this situation. They are good to reflect on!
He got a lollipop from the lady afterwards, which was the greatest highlight.
Sorraya turned 10 months on Saturday!
After some errands on Saturday, we stopped at our favorite Mexican food place, Acapulco for a yummy dinner! Raya got to try refried beans - and didn't hate them, but didn't love them!
Celebrating ordinary moments that make life extraordinary!














That play place for your mom group outing looks AMAZING! So much fun to be had. I am not craving Mexican food thanks to that last picture on your post! Yummy! :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE the sand! Great job!!!! And what a fun place! I want to play there!!! :)
ReplyDelete