Today I am thankful for:
snow melting and the earth thawing
This is the warmest it has been in 5 months or so!!
Did it feel wonderful or what?!!??
The ground is wet and muddy everywhere, because the snow is melting fast!!
I cleaned the patio door windows for the first time on the outside since moving in! It was fun and exciting!!
We also went on a walk around the block and down the street!
I think we are even more appreciative of the warmer weather since we had such a bloody cold winter!! (Record low for so long)
It was lovely!!
We are looking forward to more of them!

If only you could have sent some winter our way!! I've never seen such a hot winter in AZ!! So glad you were able to get out for some fresh air! That's always nice!
ReplyDeleteI know how you feel! The first few times of thawing out are so so nice! However, as Steph said... our Arizona winter up here really wasn't much to complain about. It was quite warm! Nice for us... bad for forest fires in the summer time.
ReplyDelete