Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Week 17

17 Weeks today!
August 21, 2013

How far along: 17 weeks 
Approximate Size of Baby: A turnip
Best Moment of This Week: Our house was framed and walls inside are up. I was in the room we call the nursery and couldn't help but just smile and think of our new addition. Let along just bringing him/her home to our new house!
Movement: None yet. I looked back with when I was pregnant with Ryken. I don't have a specific date when I first felt him kick, but I have recorded that Chris felt him kick during week 18. So should be soon.
Food Cravings: Cheese, summer sausage and club crackers, and chicken salad
Weeks To Go: 23 weeks

In two weeks, we will get to see the baby in our first (and last) ultrasound and see how he/she is growing and developing and maybe even find out what gender the baby is, Lord willing.
September 5 is when the ultrasound is scheduled.



1 comment:

  1. WOO HOO!! So exciting! I love your little baby bumnp!! :)

    ReplyDelete