Today I am thankful for:
free packing boxes
The other week I was looking on Craigslist under the free section (first time) and I saw an ad for free packing boxes that was posted an hour prior from seeing it.
I texted the number given and he said there were a few other inquires about them, but if I got to them first they were ours.
So I got the address, loaded the baby and went on our way.
They are nice good ones too, the majority from Home Depot.
I got them for a family moving around here, but they didn't need anymore.
If that changes, you may use them of course.
But since they didn't need them, we thought what a great start to our packing boxes stock pile for our move in October!!!!
I got about half the pile a week ago and then he contacted me again and said they finished unpacking and I could come get the rest of them if I still needed more!
So that was a wonderful surprise.
And they were FREE!! Can't beat that!
God is good!
It was all His timing anyways with me seeing the post and getting their first.
Yay for free boxes! Glad you were able to get some!
ReplyDeleteWicked cool!! ;)
ReplyDelete