On Friday, the rest of our driveway was ready to be poured.
And was poured on Monday.
On Saturday, we went and looked at a couch and love seat off of craigslist that we liked.
It is red and was in great condition. Plus a great price.
The previous owners had a couch cover over them, so they stayed in even better shape.
Chris and Johnny went and picked them up yesterday and they are at the church till we move in October.
They were already placed before I could get a picture...and I didn't want to ask to take it down just for a picture! So this is what we got!
Here is the actual picture from the internet.
The color looks completely different, but you get the idea!! :)
We got the matching pillows too!
We are excited for the nice pop of color they will bring to the wide open road!

That will be so fun! Colored couches really do add a pop of color! (mine are green!) :) Can't wait to see what your house will look like once you are all moved in!
ReplyDeleteI like the color of the couches. It will be fun to add color around them to make it yours.
ReplyDeleteYeah for Craigslist! :) Can't wait to see the couches in the living room that I got to walk into this week. So excited for it all... although I know not nearly as excited as you all!
ReplyDelete