15 weeks today!
August 7, 2013
I have maybe taken my nausea medicine once this week. Very thankful it seems to have stopped.
How far along: 15 weeks
Approximate Size of Baby: A navel orange
Best Moment of This Week: My belly is growing (hard to tell in the pictures),
but some jeans are not fitting anymore and the dress I wore to the wedding could hardly zip up.
Movement: Still none that I am aware of.
I had a dream that I got a good kick from the baby! :)
Food Cravings: Cheese and dried Apricots
Weeks To Go: 25 weeks
I have an appointment tomorrow morning. Praying to hear a strong heart beat!
We should schedule the ultrasound too! :)

Hello little darling. I can't wait to meet you in January. Praying for you and your mommy.
ReplyDeleteI can see the baby belly!!!! It happens so quickly with #2! Not that I would know... haha. But from what I can tell. Looking good, momma!
ReplyDelete