Thursday, May 2, 2013

Walking, Swinging and Sliding

Last week, it was a beautiful day to go to the park.
So in the stroller Ryken went and we were on our way!
First time swinging after a long winter!
Unfortunately, he was a crabby pants this day.
We went to the park in hopes of cheering up,
But as you can tell in this picture, still not to thrilled! 
I got a little smile out of him though and he was squealing for fun in the video I took! :)
Swinging together! 
Exploring the playground, now that we can walk!
 So much to see!
 Sitting on the bottom of the slide!

This weekend and next week is warming up...so we will try again and maybe Dad can come with us this time!! 
Dad always makes things more fun! :)





1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! I love the picture of him in the swing with the pouty face. It is so cute! Glad the weather is warming up. I SO enjoy defrosting after a long, cold winter!

    ReplyDelete