Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for:
new words

In the past two weeks Ryken has been picking up on some new words. It's so fun to hear him and try to understand him. 
You can tell he is loving being able to communicate more.
This week he started saying "owl" because of one of his favorite books, Whose Baby am I? 
In the picture he is pointing to the owl and he will often say it once he sees it.
His other new word this week is "Hi".
He is that kid that will smile, point and say hi to any and everyone in the grocery store! :) 
It's fun to watch and most people are sweet and interact back! 

Man, he is growing up fast! 


2 comments:

  1. How sweet. Can't wait to him talk sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! He is talking! That is so fun! I am excited to hear it in August! ....Or before then on Skype :)

    ReplyDelete