Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Kite Day

We went to Kite Day on Saturday!
It was the perfect amount of wind for flying a kite!

Checking out all the kites in the air.
 There was a nice turn out! Better than I expected!
 Ryken found an empty kite handle.
And was quite pleased to be running around with it! 
 He loved running around in the big open field!
 All he needed was his little soccer ball!
 A favorite!
:)
 Mommy wanted a picture of us two!
Trying to get him to smile!
 He wanted to be running around and NOT taking pictures!! :(
(The hospital that Ryken was born in is right behind us! Kinda neat...to me! )

It was a nice time!
I am sure we will be back again!


1 comment:

  1. I also LOVE the picture of Chris and Ryken. That is definitely a keeper. Glad kite day was fun. Free outdoor events are GREAT!

    ReplyDelete