I had a very nice Mother's Day!
We had a nice time of worship at church!
I was wished a Happy Mother's Day by many!
My one request was to get a nice picture with my boy!
Chris made it happen!
So big!!
Kisses for my sweet boy!
My boys took me out to lunch at my favorite mexican resteraunt.
Since it was Mother's day, all the Mother's got a free fried ice cream!
It was yummy!
We enjoyed a relaxing afternoon.
After Evening Service we got an ice cream cone!
Yum!
It was a wonderful day!
I am so very thankful for my little Ryken!
No matter how many other babies we hope to have, Ryken will always be the one who made me a mommy for the first time!
Thankful for the gift of children!



AGREED!! Ember will hold a special place in my heart since she is the one I got to celebrate my 1st mother's day with. The day takes on a whole new meaning once we are moms! Glad you got a cute picture and Ryken sure does look handsome in that little outfit :)
ReplyDelete