Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Pictures At the Park

Last week we had a beautiful day in the park to take pictures.
It was the nicest day of the week, might I add. 
God is good...and He knows how much good pictures mean to me!
Megan graciously agreed to take them again.
We got the good end of the deal, if you ask me!

We started off on the bridge.
 We stopped to watch the puppy! 
Ryken loves dogs and gets to excited about them!
 Probably pointing at the dog still. :)




 Mama brought a few props! :)
Ryken LOVED the pinwheel.
 Running to make it spin!


 He looks like such a little man here! :)
 I love this one! :)
There is just something about it! 




 Muddy feet in the grass.
 (Right about here, I ran to the car to get something and Ryken was not a fan of that. I come back and I hear him crying. So the next pictures...with him in my arms, he wouldn't let me put him down! Oh well!! We got some good ones anyways! )
 Blowing bubbles!
 He was studying them pretty good and liked them.
 He kept trying to catch/touch them.
 Got a few pictures of us both looking too! 



Very thankful for these pictures!

Once again, Megan did a fabulous job.
Thank you for blessing our family with your talent!

1 comment: