I had been wanting an Ergo baby carrier.
We thought it would be nice to have especially for our trip to Georgia this June.
For a while now, I have been watching the Ergo carriers on ebay.
This past week, I made one bid, got out bided, bid again and at the last minute, I was out bided again.
Since it was my first time, it was very nerve racking! :)
So I kept an eye out and this one came up.
I bid again, got out bided, then put a higher bid in and watched it till we won it!
It was about $55 less than what a brand new one would cost.
I don't mind it being used...it is worn in for us that way!
It came so fast too! Which is always nice!
Ryken seemed to like it very much. Facing me, like in the picture, better than on the back.
It was comfortable for me as well. More supportive than my other carrier was. So that is a huge plus.
We look forward to using it! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment