Wednesday, April 3, 2013

First Walk of the Season

Yesterday, it was above 30's and sunny and had hardly any wind blowing,
so Ryken and I went on a walk. 
There was still plenty of snow on the ground, and I made to push pretty hard to get over some snow piles that are blocking the sidewalk. But nothing to complain about. 

Ryken was excited to get out. Mom was too!
 We tried facing the other way...but we both are so sensitive to the sun that Ryken couldn't hardly look and I am squinty. (I know, I know, we or I should at least have sunglasses on)
But he does have a little smile!
I love this one, because it is so Ryken.
He loves my earrings and you can see his hand out touching it
and you can see his little mouth in the 'o' formation, because he discovered the earring and he usually does a little 'ohhhh' noise out of interest. 
Love it!

The first of many and looking forward to more very soon!!



No comments:

Post a Comment