Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for:
public play areas

Wednesday morning, we took our car to get the oil change. I brought toys to keep the little man busy while we waited. 
But what a surprise it was when I walked in and saw this...
A corner for the kids!
It was so nice!
In the picture, Ryken is far more interested in the workers walking about, in and out of doors, than the play house, but it didn't take long for him to set out into his curious ways. 
I am sure play areas for kids, (maybe not this big) have been in places for kids for years, but now that I have a child, I just now noticed it. :)
Found some wood cars in the toy box that were a big hit.
He also spotted a door/window into the work garage and we saw mommy's car way up high and slowly come down. (It's on the other side of the truck)
It went so much smoother than it could have and that was because of the public play area. 
Mommy's happy! :) 


1 comment: