Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for:
 a sleeping baby  
In the past month, 
-Ryken has been going to bed easier,
-falling back asleep on his own much better,
-not getting up as much - meaning just once
and
-last night he surprised us and slept for 
10 hours straight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a big deal for Ryken. Never has he done this before! :)
The closest thing was when he went 7 hours straight when he was 4 months old.
His sleeping has improved so much! 
We are thankful!
I don't feel anymore refreshed, because naturally I woke up and checked the monitor a couple times. :)
He had moved each time, so I knew he was ok! :)
But I woke up very excited and shared the great news with Chris right away! 


4 comments:

  1. Ally that is GREAT news!! Definitely something to be thankful for! YAY for Ryken sleeping through the night! Hopefully it continues! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Go go Ryken!! I hope Ember doesn't wait till she is 11 months old to sleep a decent amount! So glad he is getting better and hope it continues so you can be more rested!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope Ember doesn't take till 11 months either :) BUT on the other hand...you will never be up with your child that often in the night ever again, so I am thankful for the time as well.

      Delete