January
My baby shower from the Church!
We were blessed greatly!
February
Bags are packed ready to meet our baby boy!
March
Ryken Christopher Brucks was born!
March 2, 2012
Chris and I are very blessed parents!
First family picture of three! :)
So nice to have my Mom, Dad and sister around right after Ryken's birth!
Chris' side of the family was able to come and meet Ryken!
April
Chris singing Psalms to Ryken!
Ryken in Daddy's shoes!
Jed and Alma drove from AZ to meet Ryken!
Ryken is really starting to smile a lot now!
May
Ryken got to meet his new friend Josiah.
He was born May 1st.
They are 2 months apart.
Chris and I celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary!
Ryken received his very first bike from an anonymous giver from our church.
Happy Mother's Day to me! :)
June
Happy Father's Day to Chris!
Ryken got his pictures taken by Megan.
July
Canada trip!
First time for Ryken and I!
Stayed on Chris' Grandparents Lake.
We went to the Fargo Street Fair for Chris' birthday!
August
Jenn, Matt and Blake visited for a day since they were only a couple hours away because of their family vacation!
It was the first time we both got to meet each other's boys!
Ryken tried swings this month and continues to love them.
Ryken and I went to the park a couple of times and enjoyed the beautiful weather.
September
My mom and dad came for a visit.
Community Baptist broke ground for the new building.
We went to Maplewood State Park 3 times.
Enjoyed time together with family and friends!
Got to see the leaves pre-peak colors and peak colors and some slightly post-peak!
Ryken got pictures with pumpkins at a small pumpkin patch.
He got his pictures taken from Megan again!
October
My friend Mary came to visit from Michigan!
Ryken got his first 2 teeth!
We did the Walk for Life and got to go on a free horse drawn carriage ride!
Ryken started standing up in his crib and everywhere else!
Ryken became a big cousin to Ember Renee!
November
Ryken and I wearing our support for the Frazey's adoption from Ethiopia!
Just the 3 of us in 2012!
We took a weekend trip to Minneapolis.
We went to the Mall of America!
We also went to this little town outside of St. Paul called Stillwater!
Ryken has been enjoying baths in the big tub.
Boy does he love to splash!
Thanksgiving in Bismark!
Ryken's 1st!
December
Ryken got introduced to Christmas ligths!
We went to Arizona for a week!
It was Ryken's first plane ride! He did great and loved looking out the window.
We got to meet Ember Renee!
It was nice having the whole family togther!
All 4 of us got back together and we all have babies now!
Family pictures in Fountain Hills!
Christmas in Bismark!
Ryken's 1st!
It was a wonderful year with
many blessings, far more than we could ever imagine.
We are truly bless and we don't thank God enough!


























I LOVE THIS IDEA!! I may need to do it too! It is so fun to look back on all that God has done each year! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI got the idea from another blog that I follow! :) I thought it was really a good one too!
Deleteoh I love this! So nice to see all the blessings God has given you over the year. Things that I had forgotten about! Love you guys!
ReplyDelete