Only one more month :( Sad! I look forward to these each month! And they do turn out so cute! Are you going to make a collage with all of them in one place or anything like that once you have all 12?
Haven't decided completely! I am mking a shutterfly book with the pictures on one side and the monthly info on the other!
Love these pictures! SO smart! Wish I had done something fun like both of you two! There is always the next child... :)
Only one more month :( Sad! I look forward to these each month! And they do turn out so cute! Are you going to make a collage with all of them in one place or anything like that once you have all 12?
ReplyDeleteHaven't decided completely! I am mking a shutterfly book with the pictures on one side and the monthly info on the other!
ReplyDeleteLove these pictures! SO smart! Wish I had done something fun like both of you two! There is always the next child... :)
ReplyDelete