Saturday, January 12, 2013

First Ornament

Baby's 1st Christmas ornament!

I had put up a picture of our "Christmas Tree" this year and said all it needed was Ryken's first Christmas ornament....well, here it is! :)
I looked and I looked, never found one in the stores that I liked or online and really didn't love this one either, but I wanted one other than the one I made with him. 
So I just picked one, not loving it!
But now I like it and glad to have it!
Looking forward to putting it on the tree next year...or having Ryken do the honors! :)

6 comments:

  1. I love it, Ally! Where did you get this one? I think it is great! I had one given to me for Blake's first Christmas that was okay, but completely doesn't match the rest of my tree! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it on amazon!!
      The ones this year were really lame!
      Sad! :(

      Delete
  2. I feel like the babies first Christmas ornaments just aren't all that great! Ember got 3 this year but I do not LOVE any of them! Maybe we should make our own line of babies first Christmas ornaments :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be so much fun! :)
      Rebecca...well Josiah got one that was a train and there were 3 ornaments that hooked together to make one and each had a place for a picture....so the first 3 christmas' had ornaments. Thought that sounded pretty neat. Never saw one like it when I was looking on amazon or ebay.
      Hope for some better ones whenever we need the next one! :)

      Delete
  3. We were in the same boat! went like two days before Christmas and finally just bought one! Will you do an ornament each year? May I suggest Bronner's? :) Remember that place??? We got Raelynn a school bus from there and it was only $10! And they do free personalization! So we decided we are doing that from now on...especially because it is a very special place to mama:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I remember that HUGE place! That is a good suggestion! Will have to remember to check it out! Because it is special to you, that makes it all the more fun too! :)

    ReplyDelete