Saturday, January 19, 2013

Winter Wonderland at Maplewood

Chris took Friday afternoon off from work and we went to Maplewood State park to see how it looked in the winter with snow on the ground all around!

 Beautiful, right??!
I love Chris' smile in this picture!
He grew out his beard too! 
We both like it! :)
 Having a good time with Dad!

 I was so excited about this picture (the fact that Ryken is looking at the camera and smiling and Chris and I are as well) I got teary eyed! haha! I love my pictures...especially good family ones!
We found this nice dock!
 And of course we had to get a picture...another good one! 
Look at that smile on the little guy! :)
Mommy's day was made!
The snow was sparkling!
 Chris got a great shot! 

We came across this path with tree's lining it on both sides and we thought it would look so beautiful in the fall, so we hope to remember it and get a picture of it next Fall. 
On our way home we saw a bunch of ice fisher's homes!
Look at this one! Ridiculously nice for a ice home!
 There was also a big group of them all clustered together!
It really was a beautiful day!
 Nice sunset too!
 We ended the evening with a yummy meal from Texas Roadhouse!
Ryken sitting in his booster seat eating his cracker.
Twice while we were there, all the workers lined up down the aisle that we were on and they did some dance together. Ryken enjoyed watching it.
He started clapping for them the 2nd time! It was pretty cute!

It was a wonderful, special time together as a family!






2 comments:

  1. GREAT PICTURES!! I love the two family ones! And Maplewood is gorgeous in the winter too! And Dustin and I are both jealous of your Texas Road House dinner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like such a great family day!!! The pictures are great!!! :)

    ReplyDelete