Saturday, February 4, 2012

1st Dibs!

On Thursday night, Chris and I were at a dinner for NDFA (North Dakota Family Alliance) and there were a few people from our church that were at our table with us, and afterwards, we got our first offer from Linda Vandermulen to babysit R.C. once he is born and mom and dad need a break or just a few hours to themselves! She said she thinks people will be lining up to watch him, but she wanted to make sure we knew she (or someone in her family) would be able to help out! I thought it was very nice, and at some point we will take her up on the offer too! :)

3 comments:

  1. I will too! Just come on down to Mesa and I will take care of my grandbaby!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I figured you would be more than willing to too!! :) That is why Linda said she would help since grandmas and grandpas aren't close to do it! :(

      Delete
  2. Do take people up on it! I know it's hard to leave your baby, I do. But even just go get a drink with Chris and come right back. Or even have them help you at the grocery store just for company. It is so good for babies to be held by people so they aren't afraid when you do leave. Even have someone come over so you can take a nap. Enjoy the help, you will learn so much from other people. Let people bless you, because you and R.C. will be a blessing to them too.

    ReplyDelete