Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Ready To Roll!

I was reminded today that I had not posted a picture of the car seat ready and waiting in the car to bring little R.C. (I almost typed his name out just then...I can't wait to share it) home from the hospital. So here it is! :)

Also, we had our hospital tour of the birthing center last night! It was so nice to see inside the hospital before starting labor! :) The Labor and Delivery rooms are nice and spacious! They look calm with all the wood and chosen colors. There are all sort of accessories to help with the labor process; including squatting bars, yoga balls and other various chairs and items. There is also a nice size bath tub with jets in each room!  :) Since the rooms are on the 6th floor, there are big windows that over look some of Fargo. I loved the windows as well. They sound very accommodating at the hospital and the staff was so nice and friendly! I feel better about the whole new experience just from the tour! :) I couldn't help but smile when I saw the little bassinet on wheels in the L/D room with a little beanie in it! Just thought our little peanut will be in one of those so soon! :)
  Now we are officially ready to roll! :)

2 comments:

  1. We will be ready to roll and fly when we get word of some movement on RC's part! It is getting so close!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You changed your blog style!! I like it!! :) And the hospital looks really really NICE!! :) WOW! Any day now could be "go time!" Super exciting!! :)

    ReplyDelete