We got our glider this week! The poor UPS man took the 40+ lbs package up 3 flights of stairs! I thanked him of course! Chris put it together this morning in no time at all! It is so comfy! For those who know I rock with I sit anyways, this chair is right up my ally! :) We look forward to having a baby in our arms in it soon! Feeding, cuddling, reading...or whatever else! So looking forward to it! :)
And it is even Cherry colored to match the rest of the furniture! We aren't sure the futon will fit now though! :/ We will have to see!
I have been wondering if you still rock yourself to sleep too? :) Little RC will love being rocked to sleep in mommy's arms in this chair! I like it!
ReplyDeleteNo, I finally out grew rocking myself to sleep! I'm such a grown up now! :) I hope he does, cause I think it will be such a sweet little time together! :)
Delete