Saturday, February 11, 2012

36 Weeks and Bags are Packed!

Just one week away from full term! :) Still feeling good! Had a doctors appointment this week. R.C. is still head down. His heart sounds good! He is right on track with his size. Doctor said he will be an average sized baby! Not sure what average is! But it sounds good to us! :) We start going in for weekly appointments now...which just makes it all the more real that he is coming so soon! :) 
2-10-12
Under a Month from both due dates given! :)

I got to work and read too many "What to Pack" lists to make sure we got everything! I think we will be in a good spot when the time comes! :) One bag for each of us: Daddy, Mommy and the newest member, R.C.! :)

4 comments:

  1. I just love your blog and sharing bits of your life with you through it. Miss you so much! Love all the new posts:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for being so willing and interested at looking at it as often as you do! :) Means a lot to me! :) That's why I love it when you post new pictures on Facebook....I get to see what your family has been up too!

      Delete
  2. Kristin- AKA Aunt to be! :)February 12, 2012 at 8:13 AM

    YEAH! Bags are packed and ready to go!! That is so so exciting! Dustin and I are still hoping for the baby to be born on Feb 29 so you can have a Leap Year Baby!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very possible he could come on Feb 29! :) We shall see! :) I would love for him to be born on March 1st! :)

      Delete