Week of December 18
Out in Valley City - Drayden playing the piano with Uncle Matt after church!
Making sure all our snow gear fits for a season of fun playing!!
First up, our good friend, Melissa came out to play in the snow with us!
Riding around on the sled, and making holes in the snow!!
Thrift store problems! I didn't check the toes...and apparently I need to next time!
Put a pair of socks on and they are as good as new!
Two babies digging for toys!
Oh boy! He may be our first child to take to the ER!
Although, I must say, he has impeccable strength and grip to stay up there for a while!!
The Friday before Christmas, they made it a wear your ugly sweater at Reile's and well Chris doesn't have one - so he came down where this. This orange pineapple shirt is kept in his closest for special occasions like this! The kids got a kick out of it as well! I wished I could have been a fly on the wall and see how people reacted to his shirt.
We left right around 2pm for Mandan for Christmas weekend!






No comments:
Post a Comment