Monday, October 26, 2015

Day 2 Day Joys: Oct 11-17

Week of October 11

Sunday Best!!
I was in the nursery this morning at church and caught this sweet moment of Ellen putting baby Hunter to sleep!!
In Valley City, as it was Chris' turn to preach!
The kids were having a blast afterwards! As usual!
Tuesday, a couple moms and I watched the kids while the leadership team had a meeting!
The parachute came out and was a life saver!
Ryken loved holding on, jumping and shaking it! 
We finished another one of our pizza readers!
We went to Papa Murphy's to get Ryken's free pizza!
Ready to go home, make it and bake it!
It was just as fun for him this time around! 
And he shared with Sorraya and mommy as well!
The kids received capes from Grandma this week!
She made them out of shirts and painted them!
"Super Star" Ryken and "Sunshine" Sorraya!
They have enjoyed running around very much!!
We brought home leaves from Maplewood to make a little leaf man!
Ryken did great with drawing the arms and legs (and shoes) on! 
I was enterning all our receipts and once I was done with them, I gave them to Sorraya to play with!
She had a blast throwing them around and putting them ALL on the ground! :)

Celebrating the ordinary moments that make life extraordinary!!

3 comments:

  1. Those capes are adorable!!! And what reading deal does papa Murphys do? I need to get on that with Jace. I wonder if all of them do it! He would love that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The capes! Yay! Ember was scared of hers at first but then loved it after Mommy wore it and showed her how to run around and be Super Ember! And I agree with Steph - I need to see if our Papa Murphys does such reading programs. So neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Homemade pizza from Papa Murpheys... sounds AMAZING! He just looks so big in these pictures!! And yes to the Papa Murpheys pizza club... I need to see what ours does! How fun!

    ReplyDelete