Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Day 2 Day Joys: Jan 18-24

Week of January 18

This week at Exhale, we made Tie Blankets for an organization to give to children in need!
It was $.50 corndogs at Sonic on Tuesday...so after Exhale, we got a corn dog!
Oh the simple things in life!! 
I think he likes Sonic as much as his mommy!!!
I knew it would happen! She always went after the toilet paper when she was in the bathroom!!!
She was so pleased with getting away with her new discovery.
We had our friends the Johnson's over on Wednesday to come and play!
We had been doing a tot school unit with these masks...so the kids got to all play with them and seemed to have a great time!
Silly boy! Apparently, he watches TV like this a lot!

Happy Bithday Sorraya!
Ryken and I went in together (like we do most mornings) and said happy birthday to Sorraya!
Then when Ryken was looking at her he just said "You are beautiful Raya!" 
It was such a sweet moment!
Candle in her yogurt for breakfast! She thought it was pretty special and went for it right away!
I have learned form other times playing with balloons, that this girl loves them! And actually Ryken said we need some balloons for Raya's birthday! So we blew up the ones we had!
They both had a blast with them!!
Big girl!!! 
She did great for her last calendar pictures!!
Since we were done with the calendar's we got out the markers and drew all over them!! 
Raya loved playing with the paper!! 
Not to many kids can sit in the same place they were born in a year later!!
We went to the mall for a few errands...and Ryken found a perfect little spot to stand and wait while mommy was shopping! 
After supper we went to get some Frozen Yogurt to celebrate Sorraya!!! 
She was a big fan of it!!
Big girl, testing out her photo shoot spot for more pictures to come! 
This was 40 minutes past her bed time and I put her on the crate and she just beamed! Just loved it! So I had to snap a few pictures with such a great smile she was giving!
Friday, we went to the park for a bit!! 
It was close too or almost in the 40's...so we were excited!!! :) 
This little lady LOVES to swing!! 
Ryken even seemed to enjoy it some today - when he usually doesn't much!
Ryken was learning how to push Sorraya on the swing! She thought it was hilarious! He only let her run into him a few times!
Saturday night, Chris and I went to his work holiday party!
We had a taco bar for supper!
Chris got to play some pool - which he really enjoys and hasn't for a while. He use to play in leagues during college and after. 
I sat and talked to one of his coworker wives. We showed pictures of our families and enjoyed chatting! Her husband was who Chris was playing pool with. 
Chris later told me that apparently Chris being able to play pool (and play well) was the talk around Reile's on Monday! haha!

Celebrating the ordinary moments that make life extraordinary!

2 comments:

  1. So funny she found the toilet paper roll… As soon as Jace figured out that it spun off the roll, I had to start closing the bathroom door… and the fact he liked to play in the toilet too. So fun to celebrate with frozen yogurt. Sound delish! SO FUNNY that a warm day for the park is almost 40 degree weather. I can't imagine that. I took Jace on a walk today when it was around 50 degrees and he said "Jace cold!" Hahaha. He has no idea. Although, he also likes to talk, so who knows if he really was cold or not because he was bundled up. How fun to play pool at the Christmas party! Did you play at all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the birthday fun! Singing, candles in yogurt, balloons in crib, and then coloring all over calendars! Oh! And yes! Don't forget the fro yo - what better way to celebrate a birthday! Glad you guys could get out and play in the great outdoors too!

    ReplyDelete