Today I am thankful for:
smiles
Specifically, Sweet Sorraya's smiles!
She is full of them these days! She would sit on your lap looking at you smiling all day if you could!
A lady told me when I was pregnant with Sorraya that Ryken was just so sweet and happy, and she said, "just watch, you little girl is going to go around with a frown on her face"... I am SO thankful she was wrong!
Instead, she gets to bless that very same lady who said that and many others with her sweet smiles!
Another story from just this morning:
I had just changed Sorraya and I left her on the changing table to do something real quick and when I came back she was just beaming at me. As I went to pick her up, I noticed she had spit up all over herself and it was in her ear and all on the back of her head....and where I was feeling sorry for her, she was just sitting there smiling at me!! Not bothered at all! :)
I am so thankful that God created humans to smile around 2 months old and didn't wait any longer! It is such a treat and for a day brightener.
Any and All are welcome to visit to see these sweet, sweet smiles!!

No comments:
Post a Comment