Thursday, April 10, 2014

Recent Happenings

Nothing special is going on these days to have a specific post, so here are pictures (cause you always know I have been taking pictures) from the last couple of weeks or so!


 Ryken has gone potty on the potty a handful of times. He started the first of March, but then he started just saying he had to go when he didn't, just to sit on it. So we have put it away for a little while till I can really be serious about it,  and so he can too! But look at that smile! He likes the potty.
 Bath together!!
 We are starting to make our own pizza dough.
A few weeks ago was the first time, but I didn't have it rise correctly, so we are trying it again this weekend and will see how it goes this time! It wasn't bad, but could be better! I am attempting to make our own pizza sauce as well. Not with fresh tomatoes or anything...just adding spices and things to tomato paste. Found it on allrecipes.com, we will see how it turns out!
 Doing a sun catcher a friend sent for Ryken!
 Ryken's kite and butterfly sun catcher in the window.
 Thankfully, he is liking holding Sorraya more and more! He will ask to take pictures with her! He doesn't like to hold her for to long, but long enough to say "CHEESE"!!
Blowing bubbles in the bath tub with straws is a new hit.
 A friend of ours did this with her kids and we had left over milkshake straws from making the kite, so we gave it a shot and they worked great!

 A sweet picture I was so lucky to capture!
I love it! I cat get enough of that smile of hers!
 Ryken ate cold cereal for the first time! He did much better than I thought it could be like! He had a washcloth by him and every time milk dripped, he cleaned it up!
 Morning snuggles!
They weren't sleeping...the flash was really bright for the morning...mom fail! 
 Hey, it's been above 50 a few days here...so we have been to the park, taking walks and out on the deck!! Its been glorious!!
 Sorraya has found the orange knob at the top of her floor mat to be fun like Ryken did. 
It's just so funny, but they both just starred at it and smiled and cooed.
We didn't have any leggings in Sorraya size...so we made do with these 9-12 month ones! I just laughed and had to get a picture!
Sorraya thrilled to be wearing her first dress!...and the huge leggings!
Giddy up!

 Ryken loves watch the construction in the morning during breakfast...but he needs to wear his sunglasses because it is just too bright for him! 
 Hanging out with Daddy all bright eyed!
 End the long post with another sweet little smile!





2 comments:

  1. What cute pics! I'm not looking foward to the potty training! Thankfully I have a while still. ;) Great pics! Love seeing how much Ryken loves his little sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all of these!! (and Ember was watching over my shoulder and saying "baby" every time Sorraya was a in a picture! My favorites are Ryken on the potty, the cutie patootie one of both Sorraya and Ryken smiling, the one of your and Raya, and OF COURSE the one of Sorraya in the HUGE leggings. So fun!

    ReplyDelete