Sunday, October 7, 2012

Photo shoot

We had another photo shoot with Megan Vandermulen at the end of September! I got the cd of pictures today and can't wait to share them. 
It was late in the afternoon, I thin Ryken was tired. He had some watery eyes and a runny nose during the pictures. That is why so many of them he looks so serious in. Not to mention he was distracted by everything in sight! :) 
But Megan was quick and got some of the few smiles that he gave! I am thankful she is so willing to take them for us! 
Enjoy!




















3 comments:

  1. I love fall! I love Ryken! So, of course these pictures are some of the GREATEST!! :) Thanks for sharing them. He is such a sweet little cutie pie... or should I say pumpkin ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so have you framed some of these? SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny you said that, I just ordered some yesterday! :)

      Delete