Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Elmwood Park

A new park in West Fargo, I just found out about a few weeks ago!
Ryken and I had to check it out!

Sitting by a tree, looking at the river.
 Ryken found some leaves to play with!
 And some apples! Ok, I brought the apples! :) (cheesy, maybe?)
 Ryken made a friend at the park,
A lady bug!
 Can you tell what it says? 7 Mo. for 7 months old.
Not my idea, but wanted to try it!
 This one just made me laugh! His finger caught on the pants.


 Surprised?
I love his little feet!
 Rows and Rows of trees! Just beautiful.
 There is a cold front coming in later in the week, so we took advantage of the nice weather to swing maybe one last time till it warms up!
 He still finds it fun!


1 comment:

  1. AHHH! Now that is truly fall! I love the lines of trees covered by leaves in between .Gorgeous!! :) And of course all the ones with Ryken are WONDERFUL because he is my favorite nephew!! :P

    ReplyDelete