It was Friday night. It was chilly, Friday night!
Felt like 25 and there were even a few more snow flakes coming down.
With that being said, Chris said I could pick a movie. So I picked "We Bought A Zoo" and he went to go pick it up for us.
When Chris goes to get one thing, he always ends up with something else!
He said that is why I said he could go, because I knew he could come back with a treat.
And I wasn't wrong!
He came back with Mexican Hot Chocolate, and two kinds of cookies!
He didn't tell me right away though.
He said we will have to open the window, cause we will get warm from our treat. And we will get to use a wedding present to enjoy our treat in. (the Mr. and Mrs. mugs)
I think I kinda guessed, but I would have been excited with anything!
So we made our Mexican hot chocolate, that we both really liked and won't go back to the powdered stuff.
We enjoyed our cookies, movie and time together! :)
Thankful the next day was Saturday!


FUN!! I love watching movies and having hot chocolate when it is chilly out! Oh the joys of fall! And what a sweet husband to buy you treats along with the movie :) (And I like "We Bought a Zoo")
ReplyDeleteLOVE that movie! Did you cry? You are so loved!
ReplyDeleteIt was a cute movie! I do believe I teared up at one point! :) When he was looking through pictures and videos of his deceased wife! :( Chris and I both thought that the part where the 12 and 13 year old told each other they loved each other. Couldn't it just have been "like", instead of love. Of well! Cute movie!
Delete